Friday 9 February 2018

LOVE

I received some new Dina Wakley products today so I had to have a little play and create a Valentine's card.
I began by scraping Dina Wakley Olive paint across my white card using an old credit card.
I then cut a heart from scrap paper and then lay the heart onto my background and then scraped Dina Wakley Peacock paint across the heart cut out piece, making sure the paint appeared around the edges of my cut out heart. I then removed the heart and dried the paint.
I added some scratchy lines with Dina Wakley Sedona paint, one of my favourite colours from this release and then dried the paint with a heat tool. I also included some delicate splatters of paint.
I also included some of Dina's new Tissue Tape and I also added a typed LOVE word to my heart.
I drew some scribbly lines around my heart to highlight further and also included some paint lines around the edge of my card.

Thanks so much for stopping by.

Have a lovely weekend.

Tracy x x

12 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the muted but still VIVIDLY RICH colors Tracy. It's UNIQUE - which I love - but still has such a SWEET Valentine vib! HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!! Xj.

froebelsternchen said...

This colours are terrific - unique and just beautiful!
Happy weekend Tracy!
oxo Susi

Sue said...

This is so beautiful Tracy, I don't know how you keep coming up with these fabulous new ideas. Have a lovely weekend, Sue xx

crafty-stamper said...

Stunning CAS card and fabulous background-love the heart
Carol x

Redanne said...

Love is the perfect word for today - I love the colours, I love your design and I love your beautiful card!! Hugs, Anne xx

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

The perfect Valentines card, love what you have created with your Dina goodies. The tissue tape is a fab addition.
Wishing you a super weekend & Happy Crafting Tracey Xx

Kate Yetter said...

What a fun and artistic card. I am really loving that strip of tissue tape!
Kate

Mona Pendleton said...

Such a fun, artistic and creative card Tracy! Love it!

brenda said...

Beautiful work as always. Have a good weekend.

B x

pearshapedcrafting said...

What a beautiful card- love this combination of colours! Chrisx

Jackie PN said...

Oh Yes! I LOVE this!
xo

A Pink said...

Great card ! Tracy . Looks like the paints passed the 'road test' lol x